Of course. With your photography skills you can. Here are a few things you can do:
– Sell pictures: If you don’t have a good lens or camera yet it’s time for a test drive. The more experience you have taking pictures the better your chances are. A good camera is worth its weight in gold!
– Post Pictures: Posting pictures on Instagram has become increasingly difficult because all of the pictures you post on your Instagram are deleted. However, it’s never too late to start a blog or website. If you want to post on your own blog, create one with easy tutorials on how to upload and sell your pictures.
– Make Your Own Stuff: Most of these ideas can be done by anybody with the knowledge and the desire. Make your own t-shirts, post pictures on eBay, produce your own music CDs. It’s totally up to you.
How to start a blog or website that sells pictures
What are The Rules?
We will provide you the guidelines to how to start a blog that sells pictures. However, you should never be afraid to experiment and do what feels right to you. You can always switch to a new idea if you want to, or you can choose a method or way that works best for you.
1. You have to go through a series of challenges.
Some of them are as simple as going to Pinterest for inspiration. It’s okay to do that and browse through all of their pictures. Others involve choosing the best photos from a certain period or category. So, take a look at some random pictures on Instagram and compare to these rules.
If you have some questions don’t hesitate to ask in the comments!
2. The process should be fun.
The process of getting started is fun but not everyone has the time or skills to do so. To create and publish your own pictures take some time and make the process of taking pictures enjoyable.
3. All photos that you publish should be original. Your blog shouldn’t just be a collection of pictures from that one particular event. It should have something to be enjoyed from.
4. If you want to sell your pictures make sure you write a description about what you are selling it for. Explain how your pictures may look and whether they are of quality, etc. Write your own blog post or website description that your pictures are the best ever, the most beautiful images that can never be seen.