The basic rules for pole exercise are as follows:
• Do not attempt to take the edge of the pole on the floor or anywhere outside of the enclosure.
• Never, ever use your pole as a climbing pole; this is a dangerous exercise and you must exercise in the safe environment of a pole.
• You are advised that you should not attempt to do this exercise outside of a pole or in the presence of other people.
• You must remember the safety rules when you are on the pole. Take care not to let your body fall to the ground (falling and hurting yourself) or hit the wall.
• Never use your pole as a climbing pole; this is a dangerous exercise and you must exercise in the safe environment of a pole.
• When on the pole, stay within your limits and do not attempt to use your pole as a climbing pole; this is a dangerous exercise and you must exercise in the safe environment of a pole.
A full pole workout
One of the most important things to do before you begin your pole exercise is to determine exactly what you are going to do, as to avoid any mistakes and pitfalls.
Here are some basic tips and tricks I use to ensure a smooth and positive experience.
• Have a plan B. I like to plan my pole exercises before I start but in general it’s best to do an exercise when your body is relaxed and you have full confidence in your body, so you won’t be afraid of starting a workout when it’s time.
• You can use both hands, but most of the times I do I use one or the other hand. This allows for you to keep your balance more easily for more advanced exercises and is safer for your body.
• You should bring your own pole as a backup in case your parents, family or friends have a hard time finding a pole.
• Do not try to climb the pole while it is hanging. The safest way to do this is to simply hold the pole vertically then try to ascend it without climbing on top of it .
• Keep your back straight, keep your arms straight and keep your eyes up; it’s much better to look straight down when you’re climbing a pole than up.
• If your back hurts during a workout, it does so because you are trying to exert a lot of pressure and hold you are not able to do so as well. This is a sign of muscular stress ,
pole dance moves that involve legs only pics of rachel, 1-on-1 pole dance & fitness atlantic pageant gowns, pole dancing classes nyc for beginners, jennifer lopez hustlers pole dance scene from dirty grandpa, pole dance performance got talent