Although pole dancing is often taught in schools, it is often not practiced anywhere outside of the gym. It is, however, not uncommon for people to go from dance classes to pole dancing classes because they have a great workout (and/or can not afford a dance class) or because they simply like the movement. The pole dance classes offer you lots of things which are not offered in dance classes. Here are some of the most important and beneficial reasons for becoming a pole dancer:
• You don’t have to find a class at a dance studio. Almost every pole dance class in the country holds on-campus classes. Many classes in San Mateo County also offer classes at the beach.
• You are allowed to do your own practice/equipment purchases without having to attend a class. This is a huge improvement over having to purchase an expensive dance mat/ pole.
• You will get much better at pole dancing than you would in a class. You will be able to work harder at your own form and practice many times. You will no longer have to do a workout in order to do a pole dance class.
• You can practice more than one activity (totally amazing for someone who has not done pole dancing before).
The following photo is a side-by-side comparison of the pole dancing class and a side-by-side comparison of the dance class:
• Pole dancing is a great way to improve your balance, balance and your dancing technique. This will allow you more flexibility and ability in all different types of balance and balancing.
• Pole dancing is a great way to feel that your body and your mind are all in perfect coordination. Pole dancing will push you to be more aware of your body posture, body awareness, your muscles and your movements. This will enable you to practice in the most efficient and consistent manner possible.
• Pole dancing is a great way to teach yourself new skills such as flexibility, balance, core and posture.
• Pole dancing is a great way for you to connect with your friends/family. This will help increase your confidence in all areas of your life.
• For some great pole dancing tips, check out this excellent pole dancing guide from the U.S. Department of Defense.
If the New York Red Bulls had scored a goal, they would have looked a lot better as the match nears its end and the Red Bulls would not have had that 0-0 draw. And the Red Bulls